"Piterland" is a large shopping center in Saint Petersburg. There are great opportunities for recreation, shopping and entertainment for the whole family in the shopping center "Piterland". It is great place to spend free time in Saint Petersburg. Near is located big park on the Gulf of Finland coast.
"Waterpark Piterland" is the main object of the shopping and entertainment center. "Piterland" is a giant indoor water park, which features are water slides, pools and various water activities. The best world waterparks construction experience has been taken into consideration when designing this water park. Waterpark area is 25,000 square meters. Waterpark can simultaneously handle up to 2000 people. It is located on the Gulf of Finland coast, next to the "300th anniversary of St. Petersburg" park.
Waterpark built by an individual architectural design. Project unique feature is its dome. The skeleton of the dome is made of wood.
Information about Piterland
Total area is 180 000 square meters.
In the shopping and entertainment center "Piterlend" are located:
- 14 saunas and bathhouses.
- Diving pool with depth about 6 meters.
- Swimming pool for surfing, wave pool.
- Tennis courts and playgrounds for squash.
- Shopping center (number of stores up to 150).
- Amusement park for children.
- 11 cafes and 13 restaurants, most of which has a panoramic view.
- 14 halls cinema, including IMAX.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the complex.
- The two-storey underground parking for 1000 cars and outdoor parking for 1000 cars.
In the near future a hotel, apartment hotel, a yacht club will be built.
From the shopping center you can walk to the new football stadium on foot across the bridge.
Address: 197374 Russia, St. Petersburg, Primorsky Prospekt 72.
Nearest metro station: "Begovaya". (Metro in Saint Petersburg.)
Shopping mall location is marked on the map.