Self-propelled artillery unit in the city of Hamina (Finland). Self-propelled artillery guns STU-40 Sturmgeschütz III Ausf G “Sturm” was purchased in Germany, Finland, in July 1943. They were finally withdrawn from service in 1980. This gun is located near the Military School “RUK” museum in city of Hamina. At the SPG is still marked fascist symbols (swastika). Photo was taken during tourist trip in Finland.