The “Lion Cascade” fountain is located in the eastern part of the “Lower Park” of Peterhof. Initially, in this place was situated the “Hermitage cascade” fountain. The fountain was destroyed during World War II. The fountain was restored and became operating again in August 2000. Photo was taken in 2012. Peterhof is “must to see” place for tourists in Saint Petersburg.
You are here
The “Lion Cascade” fountain
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Discount on flights 9 hours 3 min ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 3 weeks 4 days ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 1 month 1 day ago
- Italy opens for tourists 1 month 3 days ago
- Find the right place to stay in Venice 11 months 4 weeks ago
- Find the right place to stay 1 year 5 months ago
- Find and book a place to stay 1 year 9 months ago
- Accomodation - FIFA World Cup 2018 2 years 1 month ago
- Are you planning to visit the Venice Carnival? Do not be late! 2 years 2 months ago