The Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi 2014 published details of Olympic Torch Relay route.
The Olympic flame will light in Greece. October 6, 2013 it will be delivered to Moscow. Olympic torch relay kicks off in Russia October 7, 2013. The relay will last 123 days and will run through 2900 settlements from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. In the relay will involve 14,000 torchbearers.
Places where will carry the Olympic flame:
- Museum "Kizhi" in the Republic of Karelia.
- Museum of Leo Tolstoy "Yasnaya Polyana".
- Tobolsk Kremlin in the Tyumen region.
- "Curonian Spit" in the Kaliningrad region.
- Plesetsk space center.
- Diamond mine in the Republic of Sakha Yakutia.
- Avachinskiy volcano in Kamchatka.
- Cities Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan and others.
Modes of transport, which will carry the Olympic flame:
- Russian "troika"