Kourion was an ancient city in Cyprus, which endured from antiquity until the early middle Ages. Kourion is situated on the south shores of the island to west of Limassol city. The ruins of Kourion are popular historical attraction. The most spectacular site at Kourion is the Greco-Roman theatre. The photo shows the Ancient Amphitheatre in Kourion (Cyprus).
You are here
Ancient Amphitheatre in Kourion
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 1 week 4 days ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 1 month 2 days ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 1 month 3 days ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 1 month 3 days ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 2 months 4 days ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 2 months 1 week ago
- Italy opens for tourists 2 months 1 week ago
- Find the right place to stay in Venice 1 year 1 month ago
- Find the right place to stay 1 year 7 months ago