“Petra tou Romiou”, also known as Aphrodite's Rock, is one of the Cyprus attractions. According to one legend, this rock is the site of the birth of the goddess Aphrodite. Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. Her Roman equivalent is the goddess Venus. A local myth is that any person who swims around the Aphrodite Rock will be blessed with eternal beauty. It is “Must visit” place in Cyprus.
You are here
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Black Friday for travelers is already underway 3 months 1 week ago
- SpaceX Crew 1 rocket launch viewin 3 months 3 weeks ago
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 7 months 1 week ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 7 months 4 weeks ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 3 weeks 17 hours ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 8 months 6 hours ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 8 months 2 weeks ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 9 months 18 hours ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 9 months 6 days ago
- Italy opens for tourists 9 months 1 week ago