“Petra tou Romiou”, also known as Aphrodite's Rock, is one of the Cyprus attractions. According to one legend, this rock is the site of the birth of the goddess Aphrodite. Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. Her Roman equivalent is the goddess Venus. A local myth is that any person who swims around the Aphrodite Rock will be blessed with eternal beauty. It is “Must visit” place in Cyprus.
You are here
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 1 week 3 days ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 1 month 2 days ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 1 month 3 days ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 1 month 3 days ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 2 months 4 days ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 2 months 1 week ago
- Italy opens for tourists 2 months 1 week ago
- Find the right place to stay in Venice 1 year 1 month ago
- Find the right place to stay 1 year 7 months ago