Chernyshevskaya metro station in St. Petersburg (станция метро Чернышевская) is located in the central part of the city, between the Nevsky Prospekt street and the Neva River. The station vestibule is located on Prospekt Chernyshevskogo street, between the streets Kirochnaya and Furshtatskaya. The distance to Chernyshevskaya station from Palace Square is about 2.5 kilometers, from Nevsky Prospect about 1.4 kilometers and from the river Neva 550 meters.
Chernyshevskaya station was opened September 1, 1958. The station lobby is located on Prospekt Chernyshevskogo street (building №20). The station underground hall located at a depth about 67 meters.
There are located near the metro station Chernyshevskaya in Saint Petersburg:
- State Memorial Museum of AV Suvorov. Address: Kirochnaya Street, 43, St. Petersburg.
- Northwestern State Medical University. II Mechnikov. (One of the branches.) Address: Kirochnaya Street, 41, St. Petersburg.
- US Consulate General in St. Petersburg. Location: Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Furshtatskaya Street, 15.
- Consulate General of Finland in St. Petersburg.
- Park “Tavricheskiy Sad”.
- Mini-hotel " Tavricheskiy Sad". Address: Furshtatskaya Street, 44, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Hotel «Demetra Art Hotel». Address: Vosstaniya Street, 44, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Metro station location map.