Avtozavodskaya metro station in Moscow (Станция метро Автозаводская) is located southeast of the city center, at a distance of about 6 kilometers from the Kremlin and Red Square. The station is located at the intersection of the street and Avtozavodskaya Masterkova. Distance from Moscow river about 500 meters.
Avtozavodskaya metro station is located on Zamoskvoretskaya line of the Moscow Metro (Line 2, green line) between stations "Paveletskaya" and "Kolomenskaya". The station was opened on January 1, 1943.
The station was built on an individual project (architect AN Dushkin). In 2000, the apron hall and south station lobby recognized as objects of cultural heritage of the city of Moscow.
The station has two exits near the Avtozavodskaya square.
- South hall built in the eight-brick building. Address: Avtozavodskaya Street 11.
- North exit is located approximately 250 meters from the south hall and is connected with an underground passage under the street Masterkova.
Near the metro station Avtozavodskaya in Moscow are located:
- "VTB Ice Palace" Sports Center.
- "Maxima Panorama 'hotel. Address: Street Masterkova 4, Moscow, Russia.
- Hotel "City Gallery". Address: Masterkova Street 3, Moscow, Russia.
The metro station location on the map of Moscow.