Where do you plan to spend you’re the next vacation? If you like to travel, then you certainly would like to go somewhere. Where? A popular site Trip Adviser compiled a rating of the most popular destinations, hotels, attractions of the United States in 2017.
The rating of popularity can be useful at drawing up of plans on holiday. But do not trust him completely. It is best to go on a trip yourself and see everything with your own eyes. The most popular among tourists in the US - make plans for travel to 2018.
United States top travel destinations
1. New York City. New York remains the most popular tourist destination in the United States. The most famous places in this city are well known for travelers from all over the world: Freedom Tower, Statua della Libertà, Central Park, Times Square.
The Hawaiian Islands took the third, fourth and fifth places in this year's ranking.
2. Maui, Hawaii. The island of Maui is the second-largest of the Hawaiian Islands. The most popular tourist spots list in Maui includes the Hāna Highway, Haleakalā National Park, Iao Valley, Maui Black Sand Beach and whole West Coast of Maui.
3. Island of Hawaii, Hawaii. Hawaii is the largest island located in the U.S. state of Hawaii.
The island is often referred to as the Island of Hawaii, the Big Island, or Hawaii Island to distinguish it from the state.
4. Oahu, Hawaii. Oahu is the third largest of the Hawaiian Islands. The state capital, Honolulu, is on Oahu's southeast coast. Ala Moana Beach, Waikiki Beach, Lanikai Beach, Sandy Beach are among top beaches.
5. Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas is a special city, and it attracted, attracts and will attract those wishing to have fun and get away from everyday life of the US population.
6. Orlando, Florida. Orlando. Orlando is famous all over the world for its theme parks.
24. Miami Beach, Florida. Miami Beach was at the end of the TOP-25 rating this year. Despite this, it is one of the most popular places in the US for holidays not only among US residents, but also among foreign tourists.
You may also be interested in: cheap hotels near the beach in Miami Beach.
United States best beaches
The beach, the sea and good weather are the necessary conditions for a good vacation for many of us. There are many good beaches in the USA. The best for us are those that we can visit most often, which are convenient for us. Which of the beaches are considered the best? (Although we may never visit them.)
Hawaii and Florida are the best places for those who are looking for the best beaches.
1. Siesta Beach. It is located on Siesta Key Island in the U.S. state of Florida (Sarasota County). The sand is 99% pure quartz, soft and cool on the feet. It has earned many awards including "The whitest and finest sand in the world, "The Best Sand Beach in America".
2. Ka'anapali Beach. The beach has three miles of white sand and crystal clear water. It is located northwest part of Maui, about 50 minutes from Kahului Airport, Hawaii.
3. Saint Pete Beach. St. Pete Beach is a coastal city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States, famous for its status as a tourist destination and great beaches.
4. Clearwater Beach. Clearwater Beach includes a resort area and a residential area on the Gulf of Mexico in Pinellas County on the west central coast of Florida.
5. Beach at Panama City. Panama City Beach is a resort city in Bay County, Florida, United States, on the Gulf of Mexico coast. The area has over 20 miles of white sand beaches along the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Panama City Beach offers for tourists’ public beaches, waterfront restaurants and other attractions.
12. South Beach. South Beach remains one of the most famous in the United States. Miami Beach, Florida.
How to buy tickets to Hawaii at the best price? Try to do this with Jetradar.
United States top landmarks
1. Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco, California. At the time of its opening in 1937, it was both the longest and the tallest suspension bridge in the world. It is the tallest bridge in the United States and possibly the most photographed bridge in the world.
2. Lincoln Memorial. Washington DC, District of Columbia. Since 2010, approximately 6 million people visit the memorial annually.
3. Alcatraz Island. San Francisco, California. Alcatraz Island is located in San Francisco Bay, 1.25 miles (2.01 km) offshore from San Francisco, California. Alcatraz Island is home to the abandoned prison, the site of the oldest operating lighthouse on the West Coast of the United States, early military fortifications, and natural features such as rock pools and a seabird colony (mostly western gulls, cormorants, and egrets).
4. Grand Central Terminal. It is a commuter and intercity railroad terminal at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York City. The terminal is one of the world's most visited tourist attractions.
5. Statue of Liberty. New York City, New York. It is probably the only sculpture in the US that is known all over the world. The ferries to Liberty Island depart from Liberty State Park in Jersey City and Battery Park in Lower Manhattan.
United States best hotels
1. The Nantucket Hotel & Resort. Nantucket, Massachusetts. Nantucket is a charming island ideal for relaxed family vacation. The Nantucket Hotel is located within walking distance of beaches, shopping, restaurants, and the harbor.
2. The Charmant Hotel. La Crosse, Wisconsin. It is a boutique hotel quite unlike any other located on the banks of the Mississippi River. It is located in the historic former Joseph B. Funke Candy.
3. The Oxford Hotel. Bend, Oregon. It is a boutique hotel with convenient location both in the heart of historic downtown Bend and minutes away from the outdoor opportunities found in Central Oregon.
There are many excellent hotels in different ratings. But in this case there is little benefit from the ratings. Tourists need a good hotel at an affordable price in the place where the traveler is heading.
Use any (best) online hotel search service to find the right hotel for you.