Do you plan to visit Finland in the near future? VISIT-PLUS.COM has gathered for you information about some of the most interesting events of this summer in various cities of Finland. In fact, in almost every city in the summer, something interesting happens almost every weekend in the summer.
We do not know what events will take place, be canceled or rescheduled (in connection with COVID-19). Check yourself on the official sites. You can find some information here.
Some festivals this summer in Finland:
- 5 - 7. June 2020. Rockfest. The festival will be held in Tampere, in the town of Särkänniemi on the shores of Lake Näsijärvi. Tampere.
- June 12, 2020. Helsinki Day. On this day, various events are usually held in the central part of the city. Some museums may work for free.
- July 28 - August 01, 2020. Black and White Theater Festival. Imatra.
- June 25 - 28, 2020 Medieval markets in Turku. You will see how ancient beer is brewed or the shoemaker works with the skin. Test your chivalrous skills. The event is held at Vanha Suurtori Square.
- 3 - 5. July 2020. Ruisrock Festival in Turku. This is one of Finland's leading and oldest cultural events.
- July 3 - August 1, 2020. Savonlinna Opera Festival. The festival is held in a beautiful medieval knight's castle Olavinlinna.
- 17 - 19 July 2020. Ilosaarirock Festival. Joensuu.
- July 10 - 18, 2020. Pori Jazz. Pori Jazz is one of the oldest rhythm music festivals in Europe.
- 23.07.2020 - 27.07.2020 Kotka Sea days. This is the second most visited festival in Finland. The event officially opens with a large parade, which is usually held on Thursday at 18.00.
- 03.8.-08.8.2020 Hamina Tattoo (festival of military bands).
- August 20 - September 06. Helsinki city Festivals.
If you can recommend interesting events to visit, share information in our group on social networks.