Traveling is a popular way of spending free time with tourists from the United States. Where to go abroad on a trip this year? We have prepared an overview of the most popular countries and cities for American tourists to help you plan your next trip to Europe. As surveys show, American tourists abroad are interested in big cities, historical sights, museums, delicious food, good wine, night clubs.
USA travel map. The map shows the location of the most popular cities, attractions and tourist attractions in the United States of America.
A large number of tourists come to Turkey for a summer holidays. You can meet travelers from many European countries in Turkey.
Tallinn is one of the most popular among tourists city on the shores of the Baltic Sea. Cruise ships regularly bring a large number of tourists from different countries to the city. Almost all operating on the Baltic Sea cruise companies include Tallinn visiting in a route of cruises. The largest number of foreign tourists is coming to Tallinn from Finland.
Berlin is the capital of Germany, the largest and the most populous city in Germany. It is one of the most visited by tourists’ city in Europe. Large number of attractions, museums and interesting events attracts tourists to Berlin.
Business and cultural events take place in the city throughout the year (congresses, conferences, business meetings). Many people come to Berlin to visit these events (politicians, businessmen and journalists).
Fans of nightlife, bars, discos and music will find in the city many interesting places for themselves.
Finland is a relatively small country (in comparison with a nearby Russia) located on the north-west Europe. In terms of area, it is the eighth largest country in Europe and the most sparsely populated country in the European Union. A considerable part of its territory lies above the Arctic Circle (25%). It is bordered by Sweden to the west, Norway to the north, Russia to the east and Estonia to the south (over the Gulf of Finland). The south and west coasts of the country are washed by the Baltic Sea. Length of Finland coastline (excluding islands) is about 46,000 km.
Tips and links
Are you going on vacation? We will give you some useful tips (which, however, are well known to experienced travelers).
- Choose the place where you want to go on vacation.
- Book a place to stay (hotel, villa, vacation home, apartment, hostel) according to your preferences.
- How will you get from the airport (station) to the hotel? Public transport is the cheapest way to get. But it's more convenient to book a taxi 🚕 (low-priced, fixed rate cars, private shuttles, meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance) or rent a car 🚗.
- What do you plan to do on vacation? You can book a 📷 guided tour or buy museum tickets online.
- Find flights and buy a plane ticket.
(There are affiliated links in this publication, but it will not cost you anything extra.)
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 3 weeks 1 hour ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 3 weeks 1 day ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 3 weeks 1 day ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 1 month 1 week ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 1 month 4 weeks ago
- Italy opens for tourists 2 months 1 day ago
- Find the right place to stay in Venice 1 year 3 weeks ago
- Find the right place to stay 1 year 6 months ago
- Find and book a place to stay 1 year 10 months ago