Tenerife is the largest and most popular with tourists’ island of the Canary archipelago. On the island lives a significant part of population of the Canary Islands. The majority coming to the Canary Islands tourist
You are here
Stay home, be safe, don't let the coronavirus spread. You can travel virtually.
Information about Spain the most popular resort regions: the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
The Canary Islands are worldwide known as one of the best holiday destination. The Canary Islands climate attracts here tourists all year around. The islands have a subtropical climate, with long warm summers and moderately warm winters. Here never is cold. Temperatures in the Canary Islands are rarely dispensed below 15°C in winter. There is rarely too hot in summer. The water temperature is nearly constant throughout the year and does not fall below 20°C.
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- 11.11 Sale: up to 70% off 9 hours 16 min ago
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 3 months 2 weeks ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 3 months 2 weeks ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 3 months 2 weeks ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 4 months 1 week ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 4 months 2 weeks ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 4 months 3 weeks ago
- Italy opens for tourists 4 months 3 weeks ago
- Find the right place to stay in Venice 1 year 3 months ago