You are here
Saint Petersburg theaters
Saint Petersburg theaters guide. Description, address, location on the map.
“Mikhailovsky” opera and ballet theater is one of the most famous musical theaters of Saint Petersburg. The theater is located in a historical building on the “Ploschad Iskusstv” square (Square of Arts).
Theater history begins from 1833, when by the decree of Emperor Nicholas I opened
Hermitage Theater in Saint Petersburg is a small theater with a small (250 seats) auditorium. The theater has not their own troupe and the performances are not held there every day. This theater was not intended for mass audiences. The theater was designed for the elite of the Russian Empire, for royal family and entourage. Anyone can visit the theater at a reasonable price now.
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 1 month 2 weeks ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 2 months 1 week ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 2 months 1 week ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 2 months 1 week ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 3 months 10 min ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 3 months 1 week ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 3 months 2 weeks ago
- Italy opens for tourists 3 months 2 weeks ago
- Find the right place to stay in Venice 1 year 2 months ago
- Find the right place to stay 1 year 8 months ago