You are here
Tallinn. Information for tourists. Old town travel guide: attractions, maps, pictures.
Tallinn is one of the most popular cities among tourists on the shores of the Baltic Sea. There are a lot of hotels in the city, so tourists with any level of income will be able to find an affordable price for accommodation. It can be a hotel, hostel or apartments. It is important to choose a hotel with a convenient location. At the same time, as always, the level of provided comfort and the cost of living are also important.
Tallinn is a very interesting city for tourists. It can be recommended to visit it at least once for all lovers of travel. How to get to Tallinn? Here is some information and tips.
Do not forget to book a hotel!
Stockholm – Tallinn
The distance between Stockholm and Tallinn is about 420 kilometers. Tallinn can be reached by ferry or by airplane from Stockholm to (and from Tallinn to Stockholm).
The main attraction of Tallinn is its “Old Town” (Vanalinn). Tallinn Old Town is included in the UNESCO World heritage list. It is one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe. Architecture of the old town was formed from the XI to XV centuries. It has not been badly damaged during the wars and fires.
The map shows the location of the most popular tourist attractions in Tallinn, Estonia. The map also indicated the location of the railway station, the bus station, the airport, the passenger port, places for shopping and some hotels.
Tallinn is one of the most popular among tourists city on the shores of the Baltic Sea. Cruise ships regularly bring a large number of tourists from different countries to the city. Almost all operating on the Baltic Sea cruise companies include Tallinn visiting in a route of cruises. The largest number of foreign tourists is coming to Tallinn from Finland.
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Black Friday for travelers is already underway 1 month 3 weeks ago
- SpaceX Crew 1 rocket launch viewin 2 months 4 days ago
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 5 months 2 weeks ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 6 months 1 week ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 6 months 1 week ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 6 months 1 week ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 7 months 1 day ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 7 months 1 week ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 7 months 2 weeks ago
- Italy opens for tourists 7 months 2 weeks ago