In most cases the subway is the most rapid, convenient, safe and relatively cheap way to get around the city. On the interactive map for the location of stations and subway lines in Moscow. The list of stations in the right of the menu map.
You are here
Moscow metro stations. Description, location, useful information.
The Moscow Metro operates in the city Moscow and partly in the Moscow region. Metro is the most effective, cheapest and safest form of transport in Moscow. The Moscow Metro is one of the busiest subways of the world by number of carried passengers. In 2018, the Moscow metro has transported 2500 million passengers. Metro, buses and trams create an efficient public transport system in Moscow.
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Discount on flights 1 day 11 hours ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 3 weeks 5 days ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 1 month 2 days ago
- Italy opens for tourists 1 month 4 days ago
- Find the right place to stay in Venice 12 months 4 hours ago
- Find the right place to stay 1 year 6 months ago
- Find and book a place to stay 1 year 9 months ago
- Accomodation - FIFA World Cup 2018 2 years 1 month ago
- Are you planning to visit the Venice Carnival? Do not be late! 2 years 2 months ago