The Moscow Metro operates in the city Moscow and partly in the Moscow region. Metro is the most effective, cheapest and safest form of transport in Moscow. The Moscow Metro is one of the busiest subways of the world by number of carried passengers. In 2018, the Moscow metro has transported 2500 million passengers. Metro, buses and trams create an efficient public transport system in Moscow.
You are here
Your smartphone can be your travel guide. Just download the app. Learn more.
Useful information about Moscow, Russia.
Russia is a very big country and here is one of the longest roads in the world. The road from Moscow to Vladivostok (also known as the Trans-Siberian highway) has a length of about 10 thousand kilometers.
Construction of the road between the European part of Russia and the Far East has been fully completed in the early 21 th century. Before this on the road were difficult for car traffic parts. After the fall of 2010 road construction was complete.
Lage number of travelers wants to drive through this long road every year now.
If you decide to make such a difficult journey, you should prepare well for it. In European part of Russia car service, catering facilities and hotel business are relatively well developed. There is a sufficient number of petrol fueling stations for cars along the road. But you will find parts of road where settlements are rare in Siberia and the Far East of Russia. Take to trip sufficient amount of fuel (a spare canister of gasoline) and food, an essential tool and an additional spare wheel. It may also be useful to have a tent.
Maybe it would be useful for you: an interactive road map of Russia.
- Black Friday for travelers is already underway 8 months 1 week ago
- Great deals on tours to national parks 4 months 1 week ago
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 12 months 1 day ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 5 months 2 weeks ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 1 year 1 month ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 1 year 1 month ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 1 year 1 month ago
- Italy opens for tourists 1 year 1 month ago