On the tourist map of "Pattaya" resort (Thailand) is indicated location of most popular attractions and landmarks, beaches, shopping centers, hotels.
Find a hotel | Buy air ticket | Airport transfer | Car rental | Phuket map | Guided tours
Map is indicating location of many interesting places in Pattaya: the famous "Walking Street", a statue of Buddha, the "Temple of Truth", "Mini Siam" park, Elephant Village, Chinese Temple "Yansangwararam", Buddhist temple, a golden Buddha image on a cliff, tropical park "Nong Nooch Village", Floating market, the park "Pattaya Park" (water park, amusement park, an observation deck on the tower), the Museum of "Believe It or not", the Koh Larn island.
- Golden Buddha sculpture on Pratamnak hill. Big Buddha is located in the central part of the city and is easy to walk. Nearby there are other interesting buildings, as well as an observation deck overlooking the city.
- "Mini Siam" park. There are many copies of famous landmarks from around the world in the park: the Eiffel Tower, Tower Bridge, Cologne Cathedral, St. Basil's Cathedral, the Statue of Liberty and more. Nearby is a beautiful Buddhist temple.
- Buddha on the rock. Golden Buddha image located on the rock slope. It is argued that it is the tallest Buddha image in the world. (It is also known as "Mountain Buddha".)
- "Yansangwararam" temple. It is very beautiful place that attracts many tourists. Photo and description.
- Million Years Stone Park. It is very nice park, where you can see petrified trunks of ancient trees and bizarre stones created by nature. There is also a small zoo (elephants, tigers , giraffes) and Crocodile Farm in the park. Very beautiful show with crocodiles is held every day in the park.
- Temple of Heaven and Hell. Wat Saen Suk located in Bang Saen, near the city of Pattaya.
- Sanctuary of Truth. The Sanctuary of Truth is the highest wooden building in Pattaya. The temple is situated in the northern part of the city.
- Park Nong Nooch (Nong Nooch Village). It is a beautiful example of landscape design near Pattaya. The park is located south of the city of Pattaya. Li>
- Floating Market. Floating Market is one of the local attractions. The market was created specifically for tourists. Shops, cafes, walkways built on stilts over the water.
Walking Street. Walking Street is one of the attractions of Pattaya. The street becomes a pedestrian zone in the evening. There are many restaurants and bars on the street. In the evening there are many tourists.
- Central beach. The "central beach" is located to the north of the hill Partamnak. Adjacent to the beach streets are downtown Pattaya.
- Jomtien Beach. It is large beach located south of Pratamnak Hill. There are a lot of tourists always on the central beach and Jomtien Beach. Li>
- Tawaen Beach on the island of Koh Larn. It is one of the best beaches located near the city of Pattaya. You need to use passenger ship (depart regularly from the pier) or speedboat to get to the beach.
Park. The park is near the hill located Pratamnak water park and entertainment.
Pierce. From the pier for boats to the island of Koh Larn. It is believed that on this island are the best beaches in Pattaya. Ticket for the boat can be purchased when boarding the ship.
Bus station. From the bus station for buses to Thailand's capital Bangkok.
- Believe It or not. The museum is located in the city center , on the top floor of the mall.
- Art in the bottle. The museum contains models of ships and other miniature replicas made in bottles.
- "Wihan Sian" museum. The museum contains interesting exhibits on Chinese and Thai cultures.
Hotels in Pattaya
Only a few hotels from the most famous is indicated on the map of the Pattaya city: Hilton, Wave Hotel, DusitD2 Baraquda, Ambassador. There are a lot of hotels in Pattaya. Most of them are located near the coast. You can find suitable for you in price and location hotel in Thailand using the hotels searching service. There you can see the prices for accommodation and learn about availability on specific dates.
See also: map of Phuket island (Thailand).