Where to go on a weekend in St. Petersburg? See our review of the most interesting events and activities at the weekend: events, festivals, concerts, exhibitions and other interesting events.
Unfortunately, any scheduled event may be canceled.
Aurora Concert Hall. September 25 - concert of the rapper Costa Lacoste. Address: Pirogovskaya emb., 5/2.
September 24, 2021. Concert of the "Splin" group at the Oktyabrsky Concert Hall.
Saturday 25 September 20:00 Concert of the ORION group at the MORSE club on the territory of Sevkabel Port. Venue: Sevkabel Port.
October 1, 20:00 - 23:00. Concert of the singer Manizha at the MORSE club on the territory of Sevkabel Port. (Manizha represented Russia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021.) Venue: Sevkabel Port.
Excursions in St. Petersburg organized by libraries (free, registration).
- September 26, 2021. Walking tour "Dreams of Leningrad" / "Day at Home" organized by the Yekateringofskaya Library (Tsiolkovsky str., 7).
- On September 25, from 11:30 to 13:00 in the Central Library named after Lermontov (Liteiny pr. 17-19), an excursion to the mansion of the Counts Musins-Pushkin “How is the house arranged? Century XIX ".
- September 25, 2021. "House Day" is a city historical and cultural festival, timed to coincide with the European Heritage Days. Excursions to the historical buildings of the Mayakovsky Library. Address: Fontanka River Embankment, 46.
September 23 - 29. Traditional "Manhattan short film festival". Cinemas and art venues in 500 cities around the world on 5 continents show short films from different countries. In St. Petersburg, films can be viewed at the Rodina cinema. (St. Petersburg, Karavannaya str., 12. it is near The Nevsky Prospect.)
September 25, 2021. City Day is planned to be celebrated in Priozersk city (Leningrad region). The main events will take place on the Central Square.
September 20 - 26, 2021. ECO marathon at the zoo. Everyone will be able to take part in the educational program.
September 25 - 26, 2021. The "Planet of Mushrooms" exhibition will be held in the Botanical Garden. The nearest metro station: Petrogradskaya. Adult ticket - 200 rubles.
September 25 - 26, 2021. Cheese Weekend is a traditional craft cheese festival at Dolgoozerny market. Metro station "Komendantskiy prospect". We are promised: lectures and communication with cheese makers, master classes, tastings.
September 25, 2021. Art Center "Pushkinskaya-10".
On September 25 at 19:00 an evening of short lectures will be held at the Art-League gallery for those interested in art.
20:00 - concert - group from Moscow Beat Devils.
Organ concerts at the Lutheran Church of Saints Peter and Paul (Petrikirche). (Nevsky prospect, 22-24).
- June 2, 2021, 19:00 "Titans of Organ Mastery" Irina ROZANOVA - Willi Peter's large organ.
- June 15, 2021, 19:00 European Organ Music Daria MEERKOVA - Willi Peter's large organ.
In the theatre:
- Mariinsky Theater - At the Mariinsky Theater: Stone Flower (Ballet), The Virgin of Orleans (Opera).
- Mikhailovsky Theater - Cinderella (ballet), Sleeping Beauty (ballet).
- Hermitage Theater - “Vivaldi and Tchaikovsky. Art show).