Map of the city of Lappeenranta, Finland. The map show location of interesting for tourists places: the railway station, airport, museums, shops and attractions.
Some of these objects on the map:
- Lappeenranta Airport. The oldest airport in Finland. Planes in Milan, Munich, Helsinki.
- Train station. From the station by train you can reach many cities in Finland.
- Museum of Art. A small art gallery.
- Museum of South Karelia. The museum tells the history of the region. There is also information about the history of the city of Vyborg.
- Passenger port. You can take a walk around the lake Saimaa on a walking ship. Also depart from here cruise ships in Vyborg.
- Fortress. The place where since the founding of the city was located cavalry units. Tourist center of the city.
- University. University of Technology (LUT) and the Saimaa University of Applied Sciences.
- Racecourse. Horse races are quite popular in Finland. In Lappeenranta has its Racetrack.
The map also has lists the location of several hotels:
- Hotel "Scandic Patria". Popular Swedish hotel chain.
- Hotel "Socos Lappee". Popular Finnish hotel chain.
- Spa Hotel. You can not just spend the night.
- Hotel "Cumulus". A small hotel in the city center.
- Huhtiniemi. There is camping and hostel Finnhostel.
- To find the hotel, use the world's best search service hotels. (Service provided by booking.com.)
- You may also be interested in: Imatra (Finland).