The metro station "Pionerskaya" in St. Petersburg (станция метро Пионерская) is located in the northern part of the city, at the intersection of Kolomyazhsky Prospect, Prospekt Ispitateley and Bogatyrsky Prospect streets. The distance to the Palace Square is about 7 kilometers. The station is located in a lively location at the intersection of the major highways of the city. The metro station Pionerskaya is located on Moscovsko-Petrogradskaya metro line (Line 2, blue line) between stations "Chornaya Rechka" and "Udelnaya".
The station was opened November 6, 1982. Underground station hall located at a depth 67 meters below the ground surface. The station has a ground pavilion, which is located southwest of the intersection of Kolomyazhsky Prospect, Prospekt Ispitateley streets. There are plans for the construction the building above the subway station and construction of a second exit from the station. Before leaving the station is a sculpture depicting children and foal.
The photo shows a sculpture next to the metro station Pionerskaya.
Near the metro station Pionerskaya in St. Petersburg are located:
- Shopping center "City Mall". A large number of shops and cafes.
- Hypermarket "Carousel." A wide range of food products.
- Shop "Leroy Merlin". Building products, household goods, tools.
- Hotel "Nord House". Address: Kolomyazhsky Prospect 18, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Hotel "Veronica." Hotel rooms at affordable prices. Address: Street General Khruleva, 6, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Aparthotel «Domotelli». Apartment with a separate kitchen. Address: Kolomyazhsky Prospect, 15, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- "Udelniy" park.
For more information on travelling via the Saint Petersburg metro, please visit the VISIT-PLUS St. Petersburg metro page.
Map of metro station location.