The metro station "Zenit" is station in St. Petersburg. Zenit Metro Station is located in the northwestern part of the city, close to the shore of the Baltic Sea. The distance from the subway station to the city center (Palace Square and the Winter Palace) is about 7 kilometers. Novokrestovskaya station is located on the Nevsko-Vasileostrovskaya metro line (Line 3, green line) between stations Begovaya and Primorskaya.
The station will be located on the west coast of the Krestovsky Island. There are no residential areas; there are not a large number of residents. There is a new football stadium near the station. Part of the World Cup games will be held at the stadium in 2018. The station is built to serve the visitors of the stadium.
There are some places located near the metro station Novokrestvoskaya:
- Krestovsky Stadium (Zenith Arena).
- Primorsky Victory Park and amusement park Divo-Ostrov.
- High-speed highway (Western High Speed road).
Transition on Pravoberezhnaya metro line will be built in the future.
For more information about the Saint Petersburg metro, please visit the VISIT-PLUS St. Petersburg metro page.
Information about hotels located near the Novokrestovskaya metro station in St. Petersburg.
- Arena Hotel (3-star). Address: Footbalnaya Alleya, 8, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Hermes Park Hotel (4-star). Address: Naberezhnaya Martynova 36, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Hotel Park Krestovskiy. Address: Severnay Doroga, 12, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Parklane Resort and SPA. (4-star). Address: Riukhin Street, 9A, St. Petersburg, Russia.