Where in Spain are the most popular resort towns located? You can find out this with the help of a map of the Mediterranean coast of Spain. The map shows the location of some places that can be interesting and useful for tourists: resort towns, airports, railway stations, beaches, attractions. On the map you can see not only the coast of the Mediterranean, but also the Balearic Islands and the stretch of the coast of the Atlantic Ocean.
Spain | Tours | Resorts | Costa del Sol | Barcelona | Events
Hotels | Flights | Airport transfer | Car rentals | Resorts | Events | Guided tours
Cities and places
You will see the location of the most popular cities and places on the map. The most popular tourist cities and resorts of Spain (in the Mediterranean and in the mainland) are: Malaga, Granada, Seville, Cordoba, Cadiz, Valencia, Benidorm, Alicante, Barcelona, Tarragona, Sitges, Lloret de Mar, Nerja, Tarifa.
You can also find on the map the Balearic Islands.
The Mediterranean coast of Spain is a very popular area for tourists. There are a huge number of hotels, both luxurious and inexpensive. We can not specify the location of all the hotels on our map.
To find hotel, please use online services specialized on accommodation booking.
The map show location of some beach hotels for sea views, beachside restaurants, spas and family-friendly rooms, in some locations including Malaga, Marbella, the Costa Brava, Barcelona, Valencia and Almeria.
Finca Cortesin Hotel Golf & Spa (Malaga, Andalucia, Spain). There is a golf course (one of the largest and best in Spain) and a Jack Nicklaus Golf Academy for beginners and improvers. Address: Carretera de Casares, Km 2, Casares, 29690, Malage, Andalusia, Spain.
Estival Park La Pineda (Salou) is a 4-star hotel located in the village of La Pineda, about 3 kilometers from the town of Salou and about 8 kilometers from the city of Tarragona.
Hotel Balandret (Valencia, Spain). It is a stylish boutique hotel located right on the beach in Valencia. Address: Paseo Neptuno, 20-22, Poblats Maritims, 46011 Valencia, Spain.
Hotel Tamariu (Tamariu, Catalonia, Spain). It is a homely seafront hotel, located near the sandy bay of Tamariu on the Costa Brava. Adress: Passeig del Mar, 2, Tamariu, 17212, Spain.
See also: the best resort hotels on the Mediterranean coast in Spain.
How to find, choose, book a villa or holiday house on the beach? We recommend two websites: Interhome and BookigCom. You will find useful links here.
On the map you can see the location of some airports in Spain, which serve a large number of tourists.
- Madrid–Barajas airport is the main international airport serving Madrid in Spain.
- Palma de Mallorca Airport, also known as Son Sant Joan Airport. It is the third largest airport in Spain.
- Málaga Airport (AGP), officially Málaga–Costa del Sol Airport. It is the main international airport serving the Costa del Sol.
- Alicante–Elche Airport the main airport serving the Valencian Community and the Region of Murcia.
- Ibiza Airport (IBZ) (Catalan: Aeroport d'Eivissa, Spanish: Aeropuerto de Ibiza) is the international airport serving the Balearic Islands of Ibiza and Formentera.
- Valencia Airport in Manises (VLC) is also known as Manises Airport.
- Reus Airport (REU) is located near the beaches of Costa Daurada. The airport receives a large amount of tourist traffic from passengers destined for the beach resorts of Salou and Cambrils as well as for Barcelona.
- Seville Airport. It is the main international airport serving Western Andalusia in southern Spain, neighbouring provinces and Costa de la Luz.