The five-star Savoy Hotel is one of the best and most convenient for tourists hotels in Moscow. The hotel is located in the heart of the capital of Russia, at the intersection of Rozhdestvenka and Pushechnaya streets. You can walk to the main attractions of the city on foot (the Kremlin, Red Square, the Bolshoi Theater and others) if you choose this hotel. This is one of the most comfortable and prestigious hotels in Moscow.
Distance from the hotel to some places of interest:
- Bolshoi Theater - 300 meters.
- Red Square - 650 meters.
- Tretyakov Gallery - 2.8 kilometers.
- Sparrow Hills and University - 10 kilometers.
- Luzhniki Stadium - 8 kilometers.
If you are looking for the best and most prestigious hotel with a good location, then the Savoy is one of the options that you need to consider. There are also other luxury and cheap hotels in the center of Moscow - look here.
Hotel "Savoy" is one of the oldest hotels in the city. The hotel was opened on March 30, 1913. In 1958, the Savoy was renamed as "Berlin". The historical name was returned to the hotel in 1989 (after restoration).
Many famous people have chosen this hotel during its existence. TFor example, these people were guests of the hotel: Sergey Yesenin, Isadora Duncan, Luciano Pavarotti, Jose Carreras, Lucia Aliberti, Patricia Kaas, Richard Gere, Julia Ormond, Dave Brubeck.
The hotel has 67 rooms that provide a high level of comfort.
- Classic room has an area of 26 - 29 sq.m. The hotel room has a queen-size bed, anti-allergic pillows and bed linen. In the decoration of the bathroom used marble.
- The best hotel room, Grand Suite, consists of three rooms (dining room, living room and bedroom). There is also a dressing room and a kitchenette.
You can find out the cost of living, availability of rooms and get acquainted with the reviews of tourists on the BookingCom website.
The hotel also has an indoor pool, sauna, restaurant.