Lapland has many activities for tourists. When going on vacation to Finnish Lapland, in Rovaniemi or Inari, tourists usually plan to:
- Visit the village of Santa Claus.
- Reindeer sledding.
- Go dog sledding.
- Ride snowmobiles.
- See the northern lights (if you're lucky).
- Go skiing.
These are winter activities. In the evening you can relax in the cozy hotel.
In summer, daylight hours are very long in the north (above the Arctic Circle).
Summer activities include:
- Walks in northern nature, on foot or by bike.
- Trekking in national parks.
- Or even the pursuit of gold in the gold mines.
While on a ski vacation, do not limit yourself to skiing, snowboarding, downhill skiing. Lapland has many exciting activities: reindeer and dog rides, snowmobile trips. Choose what to do on your Lapland vacation.