You are here
🐕 Ride a husky sled? It's easy. Take a trip to Lapland!
Hotels in the city of Vyborg. Description, address and location map.
The Ship Hotel "Korolenko" (гостиница-корабль Короленко) located in the center of Vyborg. The hotel is a ship converted into a hotel.
Hotel "Yuzhnaya" in Vyborg city (rus: Гостиница Южная) is a small hotel in which there is little more than 10 rooms. The hotel is located in the "Southern" district of Vyborg city. Distance to railway and bus station is about 2 kilometers. There is parking for cars near the hotel. Market place "Yuzhny" is located near the hotel.
Hotel "Shelf" is located at a distance of about one kilometer from the central square, and at a distance of 2.5 kilometers from the main attractions of Vyborg - a medieval castle. The hotel has 37 rooms which can accommodate 70 people simultaneously. All rooms are equipped with televisions.
Vyborg Hotel is located in the city center, close to the main sights of the city. It is the oldest operating hotel in the town. It was opened in 1929 in a building specially built for this purpose. "Knut Posse" hotel and the newspaper "Karjala" office were situated in this building before the the World War II.
Hotel "Druzhba" is the most famous hotel in Vyborg. The hotel was built in 1982 on the original architectural design by Finnish builders (Perusyhtymä Oy). At that time it was one of the most modern hotels in the USSR.
The hotel is located in the city center, on the shore of the bay, next to the train and bus stations. The hotel building is clearly visible thanks to its original design.
- Black Friday for travelers is already underway 1 year 1 week ago
- Great discount deals on guided tours and tickets 4 months 4 days ago
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 1 year 4 months ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 4 months 4 days ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 9 months 3 weeks ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 1 year 4 months ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 1 year 5 months ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 1 year 5 months ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 1 year 6 months ago
- Italy opens for tourists 1 year 6 months ago