You are here
The most popular events in Miami
The Miami International Auto Show will be held August 30 - September 8, 2024. Automobile exhibition in Miami was held every fall since 1971. Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see the latest models of cars, trucks and SUVs from more than 40 of the world's leading automakers. There are planned drive and ride events as well.
News and events:
Many interesting events take place in Miami every year. Miami Broward One Carnival is one of the most colorful events in the city. The Caribbean-American community holds a colorful carnival in Miami every year. The festival is held, as a rule, in early October. The most interesting carnival events are held in the Columbus Day. The culmination of the carnival is the carnival parade and festival, which are held on Sunday.
Tips and links
Are you going on vacation? We will give you some useful tips (which, however, are well known to experienced travelers).
- Choose the place where you want to go on vacation.
- Book a place to stay (hotel, villa, vacation home, apartment, hostel) according to your preferences.
- How will you get from the airport (station) to the hotel? Public transport is the cheapest way to get. But it's more convenient to book a taxi 🚕 (low-priced, fixed rate cars, private shuttles, meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance) or rent a car 🚗.
- What do you plan to do on vacation? You can book a 📷 guided tour or buy museum tickets online.
- Find flights and buy a plane ticket.
(There are affiliated links in this publication, but it will not cost you anything extra.)