You are here
Information for tourists about Vyborg.
Max's Burger fast food café. The food assortment, service organization, and the prices are similar to Macdonalds and other similar places. Еourists can fast snack during a walk around the city рere (ещ eat a hamburger, roll, salad and a to drink cup of coffee). The cafe is located in the old town, on the Market Square.
Address: Vyborg, Severny Vak Street, 21.
You can check the location on the map.
"Round Tower" restaurant
Viipurin kauppahalli sijaitsee Viipurin keskustassa Kauppatorin luoteiskulmassa. Jugendtyyliä edustavan rakennuksen on suunnitellut suomalainen arkkitehti Karl Hård af Segerstad ja se valmistui vuonna 1906.
Nykyään Viipurin kauppahalli on suosittu ostospaikka erityisesti matkailijoiden keskuudessa. Elintarvikkeiden lisäksi siellä on myynnissä runsaasti muun muassa erilaista kristallia ja posliinia.
- Osoite: Severnij Val, 2. (ent. Pohjois-Vallikatu).
Sculpture Moose is the most famous sculpture in the city of Vyborg. This is one of the attractions of the city. Perfectly executed sculpture is made in full size. Sculpture of a moose looks particularly well among the trees in the park. Wild animal is, as it were in a natural environment, in the woods.
Mon Repos Park is one of the attractions in Vyborg city. The park is located in the northern part of the city, on the shore of the Gulf of Vyborg, about 130 kilometres (80 mi) from St. Petersburg. The territory of the park is a strip of land along the shore of the bay and several small islands. Walking paths are along the coast. The territory at a distance from the shore is a virtually untouched forest on granite rocks.
It may be convenient to find a hotel close to the road and take a break during a long trip. During the trip from Finland to Russia or reverse, it is best to make a stay in located near the border the hotel. There are many hotels close to the road, both in Finland and in Russia. Vyborg city is located near the Russian-Finnish border. A large number of tourists and truck drivers take a break in Vyborg region. It is comfortable to spend a night in a hotel on a long journey, and after a rest in the morning to go on.
Tourist hotel "Homestead Lesogorskaya"
Hotel "Druzhba" is the most famous hotel in Vyborg. The hotel was built in 1982 on the original architectural design by Finnish builders (Perusyhtymä Oy). At that time it was one of the most modern hotels in the USSR.
The hotel is located in the city center, on the shore of the bay, next to the train and bus stations. The hotel building is clearly visible thanks to its original design.
- Black Friday for travelers is already underway 2 years 6 days ago
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 2 years 4 months ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 1 year 3 months ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 1 year 9 months ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 2 years 4 months ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 2 years 5 months ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 2 years 5 months ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 2 years 5 months ago
- Italy opens for tourists 2 years 6 months ago
- Find the right place to stay 3 years 10 months ago