How much will cost tickets for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi? Ticket prices was reported today in the Internet.
- Tickets prices will be from one to 40 thousand rubles (up to one thousand euros).
- Tickets for the final of the men's teams’ hockey tournament will cost from 7,000 to 40,000 rubles.
- The cheapest ticket will be the final competition of women's teams in luge (1000 rubles).
- Tickets for the Olympic hockey tournament semi-final will cost from 4 to 23 thousand rubles.
- Tickets for the Olympics Hockey preliminaries are from 1.2 to 7000 rubles.
- Tickets for the competition in the pairs figure skating will cost from 1.5 to 23 thousand rubles.
The cheapest tickets for the Winter Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi will be sold to the competitions in luge, bobsled and Nordic combined.
Ticket sales will be made in cooperation with the agency Eventim. Tickets will be sold through the Internet site tickets.sochi2014.com. You can register online now.
Along with tickets spectators will get so-called "gest passport." Fans will need a this “passport” to visit events, competitions and the Olympic venues.
According to the latest information, the ticket price will be from 500 rubles to 50,000 rubles. The most expensive (at the moment) ticket costs 50,000 rubles. A ticket to the opening ceremony of Olympic Games.
You can get the most accurate information on the official website of the competition. www.tickets.sochi2014.com
See also Sochi map.