Voikovskaya metro station in Moscow (станция метро Войковская) is located in the northwestern part of the city, approximately 11 kilometers from the city center and approximately 8 km from MKAD (Moscow Ring Road). The station is located near the intersection of the Leningrad highway street Zoya and Alexander Kosmodemyanskiy.
The station has outputs (inputs) in underground passages at the Leningradskoye Sosse street, not far from the houses number 13 and №9.
The station is opened for passengers to enter the station from 5 hours 40 minutes to 1 am.
Voikovskaya metro station is named after the Soviet state and party activist PL Voykov. He is known for having been one of the organizers of the execution of the royal family in 1918 in Yekaterinburg. Therefore, there is a an opinion that station must be renamed. One of the suggested names - "Koptevo."
Voikovskaya is the nearest metro station for:
- Shopping and office center "Metropolis".
- Platform of Moscow Railways "Leningradskaya". It is planned to open transfer to the Moscow circular railway.
- Park named Vorovskogo.
- Pokrovskoye-Gorelovo park (also known as the Pokrovskoye-Streshnevo). The park is 238 hectares large.
- The hotel "Pokrovskoye-Streshnevo". Address: Volokolamskoye Shosse, 30/1, Moscow, Russia.
- Hostel "Voikovskaya". Address: 5th Voykovsky Passage, 2, Moscow.
The metro station location on the map of Moscow.