Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany (after Berlin). Its population is about 1.8 million people. Hamburg is one of the most visited by tourist’s cities in Germany. Hamburg is one of the world's cities with the most favorable conditions for living.
You are here
Hotels! Get 8% discount on your future accommodation. Find details and promo code here.
Germany tourist guide. Planning trip to Germany. Interesting and useful information for tourists about Germany.
Munich is one of the most famous cities in Germany. Which city in Germany after Berlin should to visit? Most tourists find the answer to this question - it is Munich! Munich is the second popular among tourists city of Germany (the number of nights spent in hotels). There are a large number of museums and attractions. The most famous event is the annual Munich beer festival Oktoberfest. For lovers of shopping in Munich are many interesting places.
Berlin Brandenburg International (BER) is the new airport in the German capital. The airport was opened on October 31, 2020. Here you will find useful information: where is it, how to get there, ordering a taxi, booking hotels, searching for flights.
Berlin is the capital of Germany, the largest and the most populous city in Germany. It is one of the most visited by tourists’ city in Europe. Large number of attractions, museums and interesting events attracts tourists to Berlin.
Business and cultural events take place in the city throughout the year (congresses, conferences, business meetings). Many people come to Berlin to visit these events (politicians, businessmen and journalists).
Fans of nightlife, bars, discos and music will find in the city many interesting places for themselves.
Germany is one of the most visited by tourists’ country in Europe. Germany is also considered as one of the safest countries for tourists. One of the common tourism volume indicators is the number of overnight stays in hotels. According to statistics, in 2010, the number of overnight stays in hotels of Germany was about 380.3 million. It is one of the best in Europe.
There are many interesting events held in Germany during the year. You will find information about the most interesting and the most popular events, which take place in some cities in Germany (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich). You can get a brief description, date and venue of the event. There are also useful for tourists links on the page.
Join our Facebook Travel group to follow the news, discuss topics and publish comments. Due to the increased activity of spammers, comments publication is temporarily suspended (for unregistered users). #visitplus #visit_plus.
- Get 8% discount on your future accommodation 3 days 13 hours ago
- Black Friday for travelers is already underway 1 month 4 weeks ago
- SpaceX Crew 1 rocket launch viewin 2 months 1 week ago
- Would you like to get a discount on travel accommodation? 5 months 3 weeks ago
- Book your holiday home in advance in Spain. Do not be late! 6 months 1 week ago
- Rent a motorhome and go on a journey 6 months 2 weeks ago
- About compensation for flights canceled due to the COVID-19 6 months 2 weeks ago
- Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey or maybe ... 7 months 5 days ago
- Good news for US travel lovers 7 months 2 weeks ago
- Spain may be the last and first this summer 7 months 3 weeks ago